Boiled peeled smashed Potatoes – 2 nos.
Onion – 1
Cooked Green peas – few
Ginger Garlic paste
Garam Masala Powder
Oil for frying
1. Cut the onion in to small pieces and then take some butter in a kadai and sauté the onion.
2. Take the boiled, smashed potatoes, cooked green peas, fried onion. Add little salt, chilly powder, garam masala powder, little ginger garlic paste and mix it well. Make this mixture into small balls with a little bit of cheese inside each balls and keep it aside.
3. Then take some cornflour, little salt, garam masala powder, chilli powder and add water and make it as a mixture in the consistency of a thin liquid.
4. Take some oil in the kadai and heat it.
5. Dip the balls in the cornflour mixture and then dip it again the bread crumps powder and put it in the oil and deep fry it.Your Potato cheese balls is ready. Serve hot with tomato sauce.