Green capsicum – ½
Yellow Capsicum – ½
Red Capsicum – ½
Garam masala powder – ½ tea spoon
Onion – 2 nos.
Paneer – 100 gms.
Ginger Garlic Paste
Tomato – 2 nos.
Chilli powder – 1 tea spoon
Fresh cream – 1 table spoon.
1. Cut the onions into medium pieces and separate it into single layers.
2. Slice the green, yellow and red capsicum into thin pieces.
3. Slice paneer into thin pieces.
4. Take two tomatoes, put it in the hot water, remove the skin and cut into small pieces.
5. Take a kadai, add little oil fry the onions till golden brown.
6. Then add ginger garlic paste, chilli powder and garam masala powder and sauté for few seconds.
7. Then add tomatoes and sauté for 1 minute.
8. Then add all the capsicums and sauté for 2 minutes.
9. Keep the stove in simmer and cover it with the lid for 5 minutes.
10. Don’t forget to stir the vegetables in between.
11. After all the vegetables are cooked add salt and paneer.
12. Keep stirring for few more minutes.
13. Then add very little kasuri methi. Lastly add the fresh cream and mix it well and switch off the stove.
Your kadai vegetable is ready.